Broadmoor, with Jane

Where: Broadmoor Audubon sanctuary, Natick MA
When: September 15, 2026
With: Jane

After Moose Hill, I looked for other Audubon sanctuaries to visit. I've been meaning to go to Broadmoor for some time, and I convinced Jane come along. It was a perfect, blue sky day, and we joined a handful of other folks on the trails. Starting at the Nature Center, we followed the All Persons trail down to the marsh, then made our way across a couple of boardwalks to the Marsh trail. The path became a bit more rough, but not much, as it skirted the edge of Indian Brook. It ended at the Glacial Hill trail. We decided to go left there, then went a short distance to the Boundary trail, which we followed around its loop. That brought us back to the Glacial Hill trail, and we just retraced our steps back to the Nature Center.

More photos here

Popular posts from this blog

Wachusett with Wilma

The NH 48

Mt. Watatic